Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
You will be working on complex and diverse set of projects with an interesting international team, in addition to your primary role as a mobile developer, you'll be coordinating tasks within your team and along with the development head.
- You will be involved in discussion of shaping ideas, giving feedback to paper prototypes, and implementing Apps prototypes in a speedy manners.
- You will test product designs from idea paper, paper prototype and software prototype.
- The work culture is friendly, open and frank. Feedbacks and arguments are welcome.
- The work is very interesting but it will require that you read a lot and acquire new techniques and technologies. You will be a self starter and possess the discipline in communicating and carrying your work.
You will posses the following skills:
- Communicates well in written and spoken Arabic and English
- You must be able to write a well written concept ideas and technical documentation in English that many people can understand
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Posses a strong development skills in either (if you have both, we want to talk to you)
- You will have demonstrated the ability to create useful and interesting Apps. If you do not have at least two published Apps, please do not apply.
- Posses strong skills in at least two of the following languages:
- Dart (Flutter)
- Have a strong understanding about concurrency, graphics and system communications.
- Have a strong personality in paying attention to details and tinkering with ideas.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Have a good ethical sensibility.
- Maintaining and contribution to open source projects is a strong plus.
Cairo, Egypt (but for now working remotely from home due to Covid-19 pandemic)