Senior ASP.NET Core Web Developer
You will be part of a high performing team that have strong skills and opinions on how software development should be performed. The team have managed to produce and maintain wide range of web software from scaling an existing software to producing critical infrastructure for governments and private sectors.
The work culture is friendly, open and frank. Feedback and arguments are welcome.
The work is very interesting but it will require that you read a lot and acquire new techniques and technologies. You will be responsible for contributing significantly to technical aspect of projects and advance the state of technical adoption in the company.
We are looking for strong full stack engineers who have some experience and passionate about building great web systems. You should bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or prior engineering experience
- Great analytical skills to understand all the requirements to design your services.
- You built multi-tier web application with clear separation of concerns and the right abstraction of each component.
- You are able to design and consume Restful APIs
- 3 - 6 years of software development experience
You will posses the following skills:
- Communicates well in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- You must be able to write a well written concept ideas and technical documentation in English that many people can understand.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to create useful and interesting software.
- Posses strong skills in at least two of the following languages:
- Posses strong skills in at least one of the following databases:
- Posses strong skills in either .NET Framework or ASP.NET Core. Experience in ASP.NET Core 3.1 is a strong plus.
- Have a strong skills in HTML and CSS.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Experience in CI/DI is a strong plus.
- Have a strong understanding about concurrency, database and system communications.
- Have a strong understanding of the web.
- Have a strong personality in paying attention to details and tinkering with ideas.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Have a good ethical sensibility.
- You must be well read.
- Maintaining and contribution to open source projects is a strong plus.
- Strong skills in Linux is a strong plus.
Cairo, Egypt (but for now working remotely from home due to Covid-19 pandemic)