We are starting a long term and strategic technical engagement with a large local fintech startup. We need an excellent individual to manage this relationship and work with SilverKey teams to deliver excellent software.
SilverKey is a core technical partner in this startup specializing in systems and apps that deal with consumers. This engagement has a strategic importance for both SilverKey and the fintech client.
Initially this individual will be focused on this space and this particular client but the role will expand into more spaces as SilverKey grows our ambitions.
- As a product/account manager, you will hold a critical role in communicating with the client in terms of the progress of the teams and capturing their requirements and priorities.
- Part of your task is to completely master the product space that the client operates in. This is where an experience working in fintech or consumer products are beneficial.
- You will be the leading advocate for consumers in the fintech space.
- You will be involved in some project management tasks especially in regards of feature prioritizations, however your priority remains with the products and engagement with the client.
- Part of your task will be to ensure that the design and the software that we create truly deliver a first class experience for consumers. You will be working with talented designers from both companies to achieve this.
- You need to excel in interacting with people from diverse backgrounds, from technical people, to marketing, to designers, and management.
- You will be working closely with the senior leaderships both in SilverKey and the client.
This position is remote friendly although some times face to face meeting with client or attending events are required.