We have finalized our particpant listSaturday, June 25, 2022
We have finalized our participant list to SilverKey Summer Internship Program 2022. Congratulation to those who are admitted to the program.
For the rest, thank you for applying to this program. I hope you are all admitted to effective internships this Summer.
Have a nice summer.
SilverKey Summer Internship Team
Latest updateWednesday, June 15, 2022
Out of 100 applications
- 80 have been eliminated from the process.
- 7 have been admitted to the program.
- 13 are still in processing
We have reviewed personally all the applications that have been submitted. Thank you for your interests in our Summer 2022 Internship program.
We are pausing accepting application for our Summer 2022 internship programThursday, June 9, 2022
We are pausing the online application at the moment. We have received 100 applications so far.
- 37 have been removed from considerations.
- 2 students have been admitted to the program.
- We have sent emails out for people that have not submitted their motivation letters. If by next week we have not received these letters, your application will be removed from consideration.
- We are interviewing 10 candidates at the moment in the first batch. The next batch of interview will start next week.
Last year we accepted 14 students. We don't have a target for this year. It depends on what kind of people we can find that we think is suitable for our Summer program.
Motivation letter is requiredMonday, June 6, 2022
We specified in the application requirement that we need a motivation letter to be written. Most of SilverKey is working remotely and we rely on written communication extensively. Your motivation letter is a big factor whether you are being invited for an interview or not.
Most applications without a motivation letter are rejected.