Junior C++ Developer
Silverkey is looking for a C++ Developer to join our developers team that is responsible for developing and building quality, innovative, and highly efficient software in compliance with coding standards and good technical design.
This person will be working on Linux based Point of Sale system.
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks, including unit testing, implementation, debugging and documentation.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Writes reports regarding the state of software under development.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in source control systems (e.g. CVS, git, etc.) is a must.
- Experience in POS development is a big plus.
• Good knowledge of C/C++ Programming Language.
• Experience in C/C++ programming and data structures.
• Experience in building, debugging and deploying applications to limited processor/memory based systems.
Cairo (we are primarily working remote because of the pandemic but you are required to be in Cairo)