Junior C++ Developer
Silverkey is looking for C++ Developers to join our developers team that is responsible for developing and building quality, innovative, and highly efficient software in compliance with coding standards and technical design under supervision from a senior.
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks, including unit testing, implementation, debugging and documentation.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Writes reports regarding the state of software under development.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in source control systems (e.g. CVS, git, etc.) is a must.
- Experience in POS development is a big plus.
• Good knowledge of C/C++ Programming Language.
• Experience in C/C++ programming and data structures.
• Experience in building, debugging and deploying applications to limited processor/memory based systems.
Cairo (we are primarily working remote because of the pandemic but you are required to be in Cairo)